Sign in to follow this  
mr crispy

Fury (WW2 tank film)

I probably read too much hype about this but I was left feeling let down once again by Hollywood having seen this film tonight. Funnily enough not in the usual way, as far as I could tell they had some pretty authentic vehicles on display... It was especially great to see Tiger 131 put through its paces on the big screen.

80% of the film was good, but TBH if I'd walked out 20mins before the end I would probably feel less disappointed than I do now :(

Just remember that the good old USA won WW2 single handed mate lol - don't mention Russia or the UK

Not a bad movie overall. I think this and Saving Private Ryan were two realistic war movies with today's FX and computer effects.

War games with airsoft or paint balls are fun, but real war is badword and these movies brings the reality home.

From what I have read, the movie kind of plays out like a Clive Cussler book: really well-researched, but not great for characters, dialogue, and the like... But until I have seen it for myself, my personal opinions are of little weight.