Sign in to follow this  
ChrisRx718

Loadsa Wheels!

Having a mass clearout. Most of these tyres were bought for projects and subsequently forgotten about, so have just been sat in a box for the last 5+ years!

I will be as honest about the descriptions as possible. Please feel free to make a near offer - I am just putting rough prices down in a hopes to cover the cost of postage. Cheaper still, if you live in the Home Counties I could probably deliver - I am a travelling salesman, but you may need to wait until I am in the area.

Prices include UK postage

Added 13/07-

Standard Jimny 5-spoke wheels. Fitted once, like new condition. £6.50 inc UK post

These are the same as the Golf VR5 wheels albeit with a dark chrome finish.

DSC_0120.jpg

First up...

The following 3 sets of wheels are from the Carson 'Big Rim' collection - they have exactly the same overall diameter (including tyre) of 66mm but the rim itself is 58mm across, fitted with very low profile tyres.

First set are like a 5-pointed star arrangement, one of the tyres (furthest) has gone a bit white from storage - nothing a wipe-over won't fix. Light storage marks, never 'used' other than being fitted for display.

£8
DSC_0298.jpg

Next are some 5-spoke wheels which are almost like Alfa Romeo Teledials, I think they were originally destined for an Alfa 156 body which ended up going boxart.

£8
DSC_0297.jpg

Finally there's some 5-spoke wheels which look very much like the AC Schnitzer style BMW wheels, which again is what they were destined for (BMW 320 body) which ended up going boxart too!

£8
DSC_0299.jpg

Next few sets of wheels are Carson / Annsmann standard touring car sized wheel and tyre sets, which are pre-glued. Again, all are un-used but may show signs of storage.

First is this set of rather striking blue / chrome finished wheels, never fitted.

£6.50
DSC_0303.jpg

Set of 7 spoke wheels in silver finish

£SOLD

Same design of wheel but in black finish

£6.50
DSC_0302.jpg

Next is a set of wheels of unknown origin, with chrome-plated finish and 5-spokes - very similar to the Tamiya Nismo wheels. I have applied some decals to these also - the tyres are not glued. Marks from being fitted for display, but never have they been run.

£SOLD

Next are some M-chassis sized wheels (no tyres) with 7 spokes, good chrome finish, light storage marks but very good condition.

£SOLD

1 full set of genuine Tamiya M-chassis wheels and tyres, complete with inner foams (glued). These were from a racing Mini Cooper kit, so one pair of tyres is S-Grip and the other are the standard M-chassis tyre.

Again, never used, but there is a slight mishap on one tyre where the CA glue has bled. It's by no means going to affect how these work though - but I thought I'd point it out!

£11
DSC_0300.jpg

Next is a set of Tamiya rims, from a Nismo Z-Tune (Skyline) kit. They have been mounted to a car but never run.

£6
DSC_0305.jpg

Another set of Tamiya rims, this time a 10-spoke chrome-plated design. Never fitted, but may show light storage marks.

£7
DSC_0307.jpg

More Tamiya rims, these 6-spoke gold wheels from a Subaru Impreza. These have been mounted but not run - so they have marks where the wheel nut goes but not on the rims themselves.

£SOLD

Next is a set of Tamiya Racing Dish wheels, 0 offset. I think these came with my F103GT chassis. As you can see, one wheel has been separated but otherwise these are as-new condition, but may show signs of storage.

£5
DSC_0308.jpg

Next I have some used wheels / tyres, which show signs of use but would still be plenty good enough for a basher.

The first set is a 6-spoke silver wheel with 'Ride' tyres, feel as though they have inner foams too. These are pre-glued and have been run a few times. You can also see that during storage, the tyres have gone white. Should be reversible.

£SOLD

Final set of basher wheels is a set of black HPI rims and pre-glued tyres. These have been used a few times so have signs of use, but as above, have plenty of life left in them.

£5
DSC_0309.jpg

Next is a single BFG tyre from a CC01 (Wrangler etc) - Ideal if you need a spare tyre for you scale truck (which is why I have an odd one!)

£SOLD

Next is a set of 4 CC01 tyres, this time without the lettering. Have been used in the garden once, so have a little dirt on them.

£11
DSC_0311.jpg

Finally (phew) I have a set of rock crawler 1.9 wheels and tyres. These are 'Kong' tyres and are a nice soft rubber with inner foams. The wheels are actually 6-lug GMade plastic wheels which are 3-piece beadlock, and I have replaced the standard hardware with some nice black cap screws. No glue required / used. I bought these for a project but they are now surplus to requirements - like new condition.

£SOLD

Bare in mind that postage is going to be a minimum of £3 which I have included in the above prices - so it's not as expensive as it seems!

Hi, would you be willing to post the AC Schnitzer style BMW wheels to New Zealand and if so how much?

Cheers Andy

Hi, international standard delivery is £5.45 - there is a cheaper service but this has a target delivery time of 84 days! Above service is 5-7 days

you have PM :)

Just to let you know that the wheels have arrived and to say THANK YOU!

Hi there do you have any drift wheels and tyres left for tt-01/02 chassis please.

Steve.

Apologies, unfortunately I don't have any spare drift tyres.

Any more for any more? Original post updated

Sign in to follow this