Sign in to follow this  
Colt Seavers

Avante 2011 Racing Steering Set (84256)

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get one of these? I have looked everywhere but they're all sold out.

These are 100% same from Egress 2013 And you can find ththem.in ebay.

Probably the rod has a different bending but for the other parts they are identical.

Max

I have ordered Egress metal parts bag PC, parts bag C and plastic parts tree L. the only thing missing now is the threaded shaft to link it with the servo the one from the egress is to tall 3x85mm for the Avante it has to be 3x71mm.

And now I have to be nice with the wife so she buys me the Avante kit :rolleyes: .

• Like 1

I have ordered Egress metal parts bag PC, parts bag C and plastic parts tree L. the only thing missing now is the threaded shaft to link it with the servo the one from the egress is to tall 3x85mm for the Avante it has to be 3x71mm.

And now I have to be nice with the wife so she buys me the Avante kit :rolleyes: .

Cool...then you will have the Kit Soon! ;)

You can do it by yourself the missing part.

Max