Sign in to follow this  
kaylon

Team Durango Local Club focus

Team Durango re-focus

Quite exciting I think... I have a DEX210 that I've raced and I love the car, I also know a couple of chaps that work at TD, great people.

The new plan for 2015 is very interesting.. focusing on the actual mass majority of people who use the cars rather then High end professional racers. It's a shame of course that a few people are now looking for new teams and I of course love to watch many of the international and world events but I think this move to develop based on the customer requirements is a breath of fresh air and actually brings TD into the realms of Tamiya in my opinion, without the huge choice etc of course.

The Arrma brand of cars developed by TD are excellent and of course the High End kits are incredible and I hope to see more accessible cars coming from TD in the future.

K

I hate to resurrect such an old thread but this is very interesting news for me as I had no idea that Arrma was a TD sub-brand. Just last week I recommended to a buddy of mine that he get his son (my sons best friend) an Arrma Raider Mega RTR. He has zero interest in building or maintaining an R/C but his son is very likely going to want his own car once he puts our Grasshopper around the track with my son driving his Desert Gator.

I must admit, that when I recently made the decision to get back into R/C and pick up racing I was very interested in a DEX210v2. I still am in fact since my Frog has proven to be too fragile to run on the local tracks. Now that my sons DT-02 is built I have to decide what to get for myself. Well, that is until I see what is in the Tamiya box my wife ordered for my birthday next week. :D