Show off your CR-01

Any Body shell acceptable, Rock Socker, Mog, Land Cruiser, FJ whatever as long as its on a CR-01 Chassis Modified or un modified.

If you have modified your Chassis include a pic for us to see but mainly wanna see your CR-01 Beast in action.

Aiming to keep the thread as pictures and avoid long winded text posts, but the odd comment of praise or quick question is welcome.

If its a major question or discussion we'll keep that to PM messages eh?

So anyway here is a few of mine

78.jpg

79.jpg

82.jpg

86.jpg

• Like 2

Here is mine CR-01

Toyota landcruiser edition

20140701_214401_zpscccn8mfc.jpg

20140701_214308_zpstx4dv3tu.jpg

image_zps2aa3da56.jpg

Blackfoot edition

20140620_232937_zpsaj9j3rvy.jpg

20140620_233002_zpslvesenun.jpg

20150808_153646_zpsgwezbunv.jpg

• Like 6

The Blackfoot looks like it was made for it, great mod bjorklo! Did it take much to convert?

• Like 1

Very sharp looking red on the FJ40 and I am Absolutely Jealous of that lightbar on the roofracks

Thanks! I got it on ebay, from someone in Thailand i think it was. They are still available, i think.

The Blackfoot looks like it was made for it, great mod bjorklo! Did it take much to convert?

Thanks Mr crispy. The only thing that you need to Do is to cut the bodyposts and drill Hole in the body if not using magnets. That said magnets on a crawler is no good. The body falls of every time the car rollover.

Local area (Taunus)

DSC_1505.JPG

Some hop-ups

CR01%2525205%252520midsection.jpg

Oh crab!

IMG_20140406_215941669.jpg

Some Holiday shots

Near Stuttgart

P1040991.JPG

P1040999.JPG

Sicily

Mount Etna

DSC00139.jpg

Scala dei Turchi

DSC00326.jpg

Same Isle new shell

P1010609.JPG

Scotland

DSC00486.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00495.jpg

• Like 8

Awesome job chaps, this will be my next rig for sure, Landcruiser body version for me, the Blackfoot looks fantastic too. Bjorklo awesome work and the others are all great too!

Loving Waterbok's well travelled Cr01 shots! Top work.

• Like 2

Amazing pictures and video waterbok. Particularly the the red cr01 on Scala dei turchi. It looks real in that photo.

• Like 2

@Cooljetta3 is that metallic red or copper u used on the FJ, looks goooood!

One more vid

• Like 1

Looks amazing meanie. I like your roof rack. I'm looking into getting one for my crawler/scaler and all the accessories. I'm really bad though. If I have a choice of 2 things to buy I can never make my mind up :lol: . And there are loads out there! Nice selection on yours.

Looks amazing meanie. I like your roof rack. I'm looking into getting one for my crawler/scaler and all the accessories. I'm really bad though. If I have a choice of 2 things to buy I can never make my mind up :lol: . And there are loads out there! Nice selection on yours.

Thank You man, It does make it a bit tippy so have a good think about what you wanna do with your car before you go ahead with it.

I use mine mainly for basic trails, see what I do is I go bushwalking and just drive the car along as I walk for a bit of entertainment.

I may be almost 43 but I'm still a big Kid at heart.

Those ropes too I hand tied the Truckies Hitches using Tweezers.

No Bungee Cord Tomfoolery for this Old Schooler

113.jpg

The Tarp Roll is a piece of Auscam material cut from an old pair of Army Pants I had

CoolJetta3 have I seen your pics on rccrawler.com as well?

Yes, but on all the other forums my user name is 860Crawler

• Like 1

Body needs cutting for wheel clearance and slots in the front so I can put the bumper back on. Will probably tint the windows as I need the interior set for a rally car.

amarok-cr-01-1.jpg

amarok-cr-01-2.jpg

amarok-cr-01-3.jpg

amarok-cr-01-4.jpg

• Like 8

Nice cr01's disco and truck norris.

Truck I love to put different body shells on other chassis' too. Looks fantastic! Will you have to over trim the arches to accomodate the the shock travel on the cr01?

I'd love to see all these on a trail at the same time. :)

Yes, the Amarok body has two cut lines marked - one with cut bumpers and fender flares for the big wheels on the WT-01N kit and one with full bumpers and no flares for the small wheels on the CC-01 kit. I did a hybrid CC-01 cut with the full bumpers and flares but I'll need to trim it to the WT cut to clear the wheels.

amarok-cut-lines-1.jpg

It also has the lines marked for the CR-01 bumper slots so I wouldn't be surprised if we see a CR-01 Amarok sometime.

• Like 1