ideal2k

Got taken on ebay

Got stung! Paid in full one month ago. Item: http://www.ebay.com/itm/260885641188#ht_500wt_1287

Seller shipped nothing. Seller: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...mp;myworld=true

Seller not responding to messages. Have entered dispute on paypal and left negative feedback.

Word of warning to anyone, stay away from this seller.

Honestly, I knew it was a good price for the item, I'm just angry that the guy doesn't want to ship it - I expect he feels the price achieved on auction was too low.

I know how you feel , I still have not got my monster beetle & Grasshopper vintage .

Should put this in bf_new.gif Suspicious Traders section .....

I had done the same thing . on a Scu mm bag low life .

Oh yeah, I didn't notice I had put this in the wrong section :)

Of course I assume paypal will give me my money back, etc.. but.. it's still really annoying, I was hoping to get a really nice car for cheap.

There's only one thing to learn, always make sure to keep the "dispute deadlines" afresh in your mind while waiting for an item which seems to be not forthcoming.

I think there's something like 45 days to file on paypal, and 60 days to leave feedback on Ebay?

Oh yeah, I didn't notice I had put this in the wrong section :P

Of course I assume paypal will give me my money back, etc.. but.. it's still really annoying, I was hoping to get a really nice car for cheap.

There's only one thing to learn, always make sure to keep the "dispute deadlines" afresh in your mind while waiting for an item which seems to be not forthcoming.

I think there's something like 45 days to file on paypal, and 60 days to leave feedback on Ebay?

Yes 45 days , but get it done soon as possible . E-bay / Paypal always says you should

ask where is my item after two weeks . This is what they look at. I have had to deal

with paypal etc a few times this year . I have talked to PP on the phone & they could not

help me enough . I had so much info from them & how to do things my head hurt . :)

I sent emails to the nub & all sorts of stuff , BUT was nice at all times . Paypal

Payed me . But not on the scuummbag that STOLE my money & played me . So i could not use paypal .

Good luck .

That Sucks Man...Seems like your not the only one who got burned according to the guys feedback. Good luck

With only 90% positive feedback I would have run a mile.

Sorry you got burned.

With only 90% positive feedback I would have run a mile.

Sorry you got burned.

The seller wouldn't have had 90% feedback at the time ideal2k bid on the item as both negatives were added on 12th December - one of the negatives being ideal2k's.

And even the neutral was added 12th November so the seller would have had 100% feedback at the time the Buggy Champ listing ended on 5th November.

The seller wouldn't have had 90% feedback at the time ideal2k bid on the item as both negatives were added on 12th December - one of the negatives being ideal2k's.

And even the neutral was added 12th November so the seller would have had 100% feedback at the time the Buggy Champ listing ended on 5th November.

Fair points.

did you clear shipment costs before bidding, he apperantly only offerd shipment for USA and your location looks to be outside the usa?