Raman36

Nuremberg Toy Fair 2015

The Nuremberg Toy Fair starts on the 27th... No news on Tamiya releases?

Ok, here we go again. 959 959 959 959 All my toes and fingers are crossed but I'm not holding my breath lol.

Ok, here we go again. 959 959 959 959 All my toes and fingers are crossed but I'm not holding my breath lol.

TT-02 for sure. :P

• Like 1

I know it isn't very likely to be popular on here, but I would love to see a Baja Bug shell on an up-to-date chassis. Monster Beetle 2 on a WT01, Sand Scorcher 2 on a widened M06, or some other combo that combines the easy guilt-free running of a modern cheap chassis with the looks of an old Bug.

And another TT02B body style might be nice too, as would a new lid for the DT03 and GF01 chassis.

• Like 2

Not sure I can afford another kit this year but if the right one gets re released, I'm looking for a 959, bigwig, hotshot 2 or even though it'll never happen as it's still in production ..... An original clod re-release, oviously minus the Chevy decals and logos.

I also know I'm probably not the only one that would love a 70s/80s movie/TV series body shells.

Chris

I live in Buckley.

Anyway....I hope we get the following re-released....

Hotshot 2

Striker

Falcon

Bigwig

Sonic Fighter

Grasshopper 2

Super Hornet

Porsche 959

I no particular order Mr Tamiya......

New releases I want are...

Another design for the DT-03

Another design for the TT-02B

The fair dates are Jan 28 though Feb 2. Usually by now we have a list of what's going to be displayed.

All I've seen on Tamiya's website are February releases.

I reckon there will be a surprise new release. Remember how little warning we had about the DT03?

...Could it even be a CC02?

The fair dates are Jan 28 though Feb 2. Usually by now we have a list of what's going to be displayed.

All I've seen on Tamiya's website are February releases.

As I recall, Tamiya do not release a list of news prior to the fair in Germany. Has never done. And never will (I presume).

We only see a list of news prior to the Shizuoka HobbyShow and Tokyo HobbyShow.

You're right, I looked at the previous year Nuremberg threads and everything was posted around first day.

I hope to see at least one Epic re-release (ehm 959) and some new / updates ... (M06 Pro Ver II), And no more Wild willy based goofy stuff lol..

• Like 2

Lol,

I'd like to see The Bigwig first and foremost, 959 and Hotshot II would be good.

Getting closer. 959, BigWig, and MonsterBeetle are really what I would love to see. I would also be really happy if the Boomerang was brought out for another round. I love this time of year and the flights of fancy that my mind takes. We may not even have a big re re announced at this show. Who knows, we'll all find out in a couple days.

I'm watching Tamiya Blog like a hawk...I want something to get giddy about. Although the pinnacle of re-re's was the Egress for me, they can never top that baby ;)

• Like 2