Cragsta

Midnight Pumpkin Body mounts

Hey guys I was wondering wether any body knew where I could get a set on Midnight Pumkin Body mounts.

I'm currently restoring one for my collection, if I make a good job of it, it will be a lovely addition.

Many thanks

I thought I'd add a picture of my Vintage Hotshot 2 I've recently brought back to life.

post-43254-0-05668700-1416681667_thumb.j

I don't think anyone has reproduced them yet, alloy lumchbox ones are ten a penny but not MP ones. You're best bet is to buy the E parts as Arron linked to I'm afraid.

You would have to buy them with the front and rear unfortunately.

I think model build (victor101car) or similar on ebay used to do alloy pumpkin ones...

I was going to mention the ones that Phil (Miniature Manufacturing) used to make but he hasn't done them for a very long time.

I'm sure with the CAD prowess of some of the TC members they will be available in 3D print on Shapeways before long, but they probably still won't be any cheaper to buy than a set of E parts.

Cheers guys.,

Its kinda a really frustrating part to get a hold of tbh. You would think that they would be available of their own sprew or something.

Keep your eyes out for me guys and alternatives would be great to.

Just had a thought . Jennymo is bound to have some of these in her spares stash . As far as i know shes in the USA this week but it might be worth dropping her a PM . Sure she will do you a deal at a great price .