Cragsta

What Started me off

Hey guys,

Thought I'd just share this with you as I'm really new to Tamiya Club. I've always been interested in RC cars, ever since I had a Monster Beetle one year for Christmas as a kid. But over the years lost interest and found the delight that we call BEER lol. Now that I've grown up a bit I find myself reverting back to my childhood passions and actually being able to afford these little luxuries is a bonus now :).

It all started while falling in love with a Unique Blitzer Beetle that was listed on Ebay. As the Auctioner was not to far away he agreed that it was ok for me to collect the Blitzer and not have to pay the postage. All I have to say from here is that he showed me his personal Tamiya Collection and I've been hooked ever since, we still keep intouch to this day and hes a massive font of knowledge and has assisted me with all of my annoying questions. I'm still very new to refurbishing these Iconic RC's and am learning with every little adventure.

Below is the Blitzer that I bought and a picture of my First Vintage Restore.

post-43254-0-70199600-1416684317_thumb.j

post-43254-0-18930300-1416684360_thumb.j

Welcome to the club matey, you're in the right place to feed your looming Tamiya addiction that's for sure!

Nice examples you have there, the HS2 is my favourite vintage buggy, I have one in my resto queue waiting for my to get to.

Keep the pics coming, we like pics here at TC, oh and kiss goodbye to your bank balance too! :lol:

Thanks for the Welcome guys.

I also have a Hotshot that needs attention, I would say that Stevie Wonder put the Decals on, so I'm hoping to sort them soon lol.