JWeston

Don't buy this Blazer.

Well, the two auctions I saw have both been pulled now, but for everyone's info, selller ID was Bimer26 and the pics I saw came from SB_AUST's showroom; http://www.tamiyaclu...113627&id=28429

Looking at the account, the seller's not had any FB since 2011 so could well be a hacked account; http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Seller was registered in UK, which kinda ruled SB_AUST out; according to his TC page he's in Perth, Australia.

bimer26.jpg

This guy is called Dan, he was selling off the same type of stuff and using the same wording/text late on Saturday night, that time he was using kate76n as his eBay account.

The green Toyota was advertised and a vintage Hilux and today another Hilux came and went very quickly, along with the Blazer,

Same remit different photos with differing back grounds.

A couple of the Blazer and Vintage Hilux pics were mine, both trucks still belong to me and are going no where

The Hilux and Blazer from today both look like they had the auctions pulled by eBay - there's no trace of them now which usually means eBay were involved.

One of the vintage Hilux pics was mine - and thanks to an alert from a TC member ( thanks Simon )it was reported

• Like 1

I had a few emails from members tipping me off, thanks to all that did, great to see everyone keeping an eye out, the better side of the hobby beating the dark side :)

• Like 2

Hopefully we can all be vigilant in case the chap pops up again with a different account. I think the frequent users will recognise photos for sure. I'm just really peeved he didn't pick any of mine!! :)

• Like 2

wow - this is crazy! i guess they just pocket the money and disappear?

that's about it, yep :-/

5 months on....Heck I better check this particular thread (Suspicious Traders) more thoroughly and regularly.