theshopkeeper

Club Members Only - Acoms Radios, 1990's Prices

Techniplus radios - brand new - made for Tamiya Germany so with one Carson servo included. At a price unheard of for almost 20 years... £29.99 with free UK delivery or £6 worldwide delivery (Club members only!).

Includes handset, crystals, receiver, 1 x servo, battery box, switch etc. Supplied brand new in box as pictured...

ap202.jpg

The links below will add the appropriate item to a Paypal shopping cart for quick checkout. This offer isn't on our website (the radios are, but they're not *that* cheap!)

UK Members

Buy One Radio - £29.99, Free Delivery OFFER ENDED

Buy Two Radios - £58.99, Free Delivery OFFER ENDED

Buy Six Radios - £155, Free Delivery OFFER ENDED

Europe, USA, Australia, Rest Of World Members

Buy One Radio - £29.99 + £6.00 Delivery OFFER ENDED

NB it is not possible to send more than one radio in a package outside of the UK without using a courier, so multiple radios will be sent separately. If you want a box of 6 sent to most European addresses, please message your country below and I will advise the courier cost - it varies from country to country and is typically anything from £16 to £30.

I ordered one of these late at night on the 29th and received it in the post today (31st), fantastic service and a great offer.

That's a good price for a nice solid reliable radio. I have a bunch of these on our older cars.

Is there any chance Acoms will re release their excellent 2.4g stick radio? They were fantastic, no idea why they stopped doing them. I don't want to go with anything else but I'm struggling now with finding a decent alternative.

The 2.4ghz ones Acoms stopped producing due to a component that was used in the receiver going out of production. I'm not sure why they didn't source an alternative as it is quite aparant that they do in fact make a 2.4ghz stick radio - it's simply branded as a Carson unit - but they didn't choose to market it as their own.

Thanks for the reply. What a pity, I loved the digital trims because my kids always mess up the trim positions on the older ones. The Acoms one was a really elegant/classy looking unit and the receiver was tiny. I don't know what to go for next time!!