Sign in to follow this  
KEV THE REV

Marui plastic parts - gray & black

Anyone know why some plastic for Ninja and T/bird are gray or black even though they might have the same part number on the pack header? how can you tell which is which from the card header? why are there 2 different colour plastics? Why oh Why !! :huh:

Don't know about part numbers but the bird chassis is the same as the shogun. The ninja is the same but black.

Thanks for the info . I can't find any info on the Shogun part numbers . I've seen a Shogun chassis and you're right it is the same as T/bird .The Ninja part numbers are the same as T/bird .I bought a gray front gearbox on eBay (same part # for Ninja &T/bird) and the same seller had the rear arms but in black - same part # as T/bird & Ninja . I have noticed the packs look identical , but the packs with black parts in state - for ninja 4wd on the pack , the gray parts do not - they just have the part # on them. It isn't obvious just by part number alone

this kinda sounds the same with the Marui Galaxy and Hunter, Galaxy parts are black, Hunter seem to be mainly grey, but I've bought items before and they've turned out grey and not the black I was expecting.

Marui ain't the only culprit, T also did the same with TA03 parts... black or grey, same part # <_<

Kev, have you seen the shogun parts collection for sale on the bay? Pricey though

Think its a typo. At first the price was 110 usd then changed to 11000;)

Pricey either way

Yes , I saw the price changes , I guessed the first one was wrong , but it must have shown up correct somewhere as there were 2 offers on it whilst the massive price was showing