For Sale...

DSCF5859_zps05a24036.jpg

Link to my showroom post...

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.asp?cid=119944&id=31334

Tamiya Fast Attack Vehicle featuring Wild Willy... Fast Attack Willy

This has been built by me, and is based on the Tamiya re-release Fast Attack Vehicle, kit no.58496.

The idea was to build a Wild Willy M38 themed FAV. So basically this is a FAV with lots of nods to the Wild Willy M38, including; all-round Padlatraks (fronts by SRB Bloke), winch, jerry can, NOS bottle, fuel cell, roll bar foam and spot-lights, fire extinguisher, spare wheel (including a spare wheel), and of course Willy himself at the wheel.

The model has been run once on a sandy beach, for the purpose of taking the showroom photos. It has been cleaned but there is evidence of sand in the model. It includes an acoms steering servo and Axial 55T motor, both of which were new when they were put in the model and therefore have only been used the once. No other electrics are included.

The model is ballraced, includes the Tamiya FAV hop-up aluminium damper set and has Axial bucket lights (the lights are for display and do not function)

Included also is the kit instruction manual, bespoke Fast Attack Willy decal sheet, Kit decal sheet, various USED kit parts, ie. front and rear suspension, the lights (one of the light mounts is missing). Please note that some of the kit parts have been used/painted and therefore are not as new.

There is visible evidence of use where the ESC wires have rubbed away some of the chassis paint. Additional photos can be sent on request.

£550 ovno, including UK Postage & paypal fees

Postage overseas - please contact me for a price.

How come your letting it go so cheap?

Lol do I detect sarcasm?

Destructive comments like these serve no other purpose than to bump up your post count, and contribute to the forum in a negative way; not cool guys!! :angry:

• Like 1

Well, I thought Will16 had a point with his question: after seeing the work that went into it on that lovely build thread, 150 GBP does seem a little low. Personally, I would be happy to pay more if I were in the market for such a unique vehicle.

• Like 1

Destructive comments like these serve no other purpose than to bump up your post count, and contribute to the forum in a negative way; not cool guys!! :angry:

Practice what you preach much?

Apologies for bumping this back up, but

What are you taking about?! I watched SS build it and thought that the start price on eBay was too low for the work, time, effort put in to it. I wasn't talking about the original thread price.

Apologies for bumping this back up, but

What are you taking about?! I watched SS build it and thought that the start price on eBay was too low for the work, time, effort put in to it. I wasn't talking about the original thread price.

Please resolve this via PM between yourselves, the car's sold now.