OCD

Link Share!

Who says you need lots of money to enjoy this hobby?

Even scratch-built static modeling can be affordable:

Or if paper isn't enough of a challenge, how about marble?:

11851044035_3b9bdb37dc_z_zps8da1f695.jpg

http://sequinsandcherryblossom.com/2014/01/12/yutaka-sone/

Or unlimited budgets:

Toyota-Automobile-Museum-9856-copy_zps9a

http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/07/browsing-toyotas-secret-15-scale-collection/

Or costing you nothing at all ;) :

1011243_10202713239168753_1112411741_n_z

http://commoconfigurator.net/

• Like 4

Wow these guys are talented. I like the use of paper to make the cars and with amazing details. Got to love it when the builder got work with F1 Red Bull where his work is his hobby. Why can't our work be our hobby. we wil all excel in it.

Thanks for the link. A real eye openner.

The story of the guy who know works for Redbull is amazing. I also liked the excavator. I remember I used to do projects like that one when I was a kid, but basic stuff, not integrated to models. Thanks for sharing these excellent videos. :)

i can't believe this has so few hits. This confirms most TC members have no other interest but only Tamiya. yeah they got caught in the Tamiya spell. TC members look around, get out there and see what else are out there and see what others are doing.

i can't believe this has so few hits. This confirms most TC members have no other interest but only Tamiya. yeah they got caught in the Tamiya spell. TC members look around, get out there and see what else are out there and see what others are doing.

C'mon pal, don't come too harsh on us TCers. You shouldn't be surprised, after all this is "TAMIYACLUB", and there is certainly something in the name. I think I understand what you're trying to say, but I don't see it as something negative. I'm pretty sure the members here who are interested in other RC brands and customizing are also members of other forums. Myself, I am not interested in other RC brands, what's wrong if there is people who doesn't like anything else?

I'd like to say I have nothing against you Tamiya1/10, just disagreeing on you expecting to find interest in anything other than Tamiya in a website that reunites fans and collectors of that specific brand. :)

C'mon pal, don't come too harsh on us TCers. You shouldn't be surprised, after all this is "TAMIYACLUB", and there is certainly something in the name. I think I understand what you're trying to say, but I don't see it as something negative. I'm pretty sure the members here who are interested in other RC brands and customizing are also members of other forums. Myself, I am not interested in other RC brands, what's wrong if there is people who doesn't like anything else?

I'd like to say I have nothing against you Tamiya1/10, just disagreeing on you expecting to find interest in anything other than Tamiya in a website that reunites fans and collectors of that specific brand. :)

I should have put those smilely icons in my remarks, but using my smart phone to reply won't allow me to do that, and my remarks will not seem to be harsh as was not my intendion. When the time is right, changes will occur.(The frog got out of the well:-D:-D)