taliesin

Bruiser re-re Photos

Japanscaledriver posted a great video and some pics of his new Bruiser (looking fine too!) and it got me thinking how I'm going to paint mine (pick it up at the LHS tomorrow - Woot!).

I'd love to see how everybody is painting or customizing their re-re Bruiser, so ... post 'em if you got 'em! Videos of new Bruisers earn bonus points! :D

I will hopefully start mine this weekend! cant wait going to be an epic build! just looking at manual now lots.

Expect will take a while as being easter weekend will not get much time to myself lol!

I thought about doing it box art, but wanted a darker blue, as I painted my Hilux High lift a real light metallic blue. Too many blue cars.

I'm considering a dark charcoal grey for mine. Saw a 1:1 in that color that was eye catching. Can't wait to bring it home tonight after work!!!

I'm considering a dark charcoal grey for mine. Saw a 1:1 in that color that was eye catching. Can't wait to bring it home tonight after work!!!

Was thinking gun metal for mine (quite like it on my Blitzer Beetle) , possibly with some alternative colour decals - will be a while before i start mine though, so i'll have the advantage of weighing up other people's efforts :D

Was thinking gun metal for mine (quite like it on my Blitzer Beetle) , possibly with some alternative colour decals - will be a while before i start mine though, so i'll have the advantage of weighing up other people's efforts :lol:

Any Pics's???

I'm thinking a candy colour on mine, but I need to sell some monaro door trims first before I can afford it!

all them procrastinators are picturing theirs in their minds :) BYO imagination

Um, I thought this was a thread for built re re Bruisers :) ?

:) Right you are, too.

I have gotten as far as moving mine from the front room down to my hobby room and I'm still agonizing over what radio to buy. Not even unwrapped yet, so sadly the pictures are not imminent from me. On the + side, I've selected and purchased the ESC/motor combo and have that ready to go.

That's my excuse, what's everybody else's??? :P:lol:

Mines still in box being guarded by our cat Cookie lol, had a good look in box is about it so far! need to finish of my M03r to make space to first. I am going to use my older mamba max brushless with I think 4600v

motor not to fast but its more contrallable etc with castle link software.

Can the driver figure be bought seperate easily? or is there others that will fit?

I am going to get the figure and head with cowboy hat from sand rover and fit it like Joe did.

I am going to get the figure and head with cowboy hat from sand rover and fit it like Joe did.

That's what I did with my Monsterneer at my showroom. Btw where are the build pix??? Except Joe's here. Is everyone having too much fun with their Bruisers and forgot to post or the custom paint job is taking forever? Lol

That's what I did with my Monsterneer at my showroom. Btw where are the build pix??? Except Joe's here. Is everyone having too much fun with their Bruisers and forgot to post or the custom paint job is taking forever? Lol

So it fits ok just needs something under it like joe did to bring it up in height it seems.

Lol I am hoping to start mine this weekend, I dont know if it be worth me taking pics after Joe's excellent build on tamiya usa!

There's that driver figure again!

I couldn't find him in my kit.

LOL, did you get the winch in the kit instead? Mine came with both! :(

Here's Yoshika I believe she is an editor at RC Magazine in Japan. Good to see a woman behind the wheel of the Bruiser so to speak.

post-1471-1335387686_thumb.jpg

post-1471-1335387712_thumb.jpg

Not exactly photos but still super cool Re-re Bruiser action video in river bed.