VOTING IS NOW OPEN;
We've got a Super Clod from Stella and a Holiday Buggy from Fusion
Whats the theme? Bashers
See as these are both fantastic fun cars to build and bash, we thought we would have a round all about having fun. This months theme is brilliant BASHING photos. They can be in motion or not. They just have to be used for fun and a great photo. Voters will be asked to vote those photos that capture the real essence of bashers, in a photo that our members would love to have as a computer wall paper or poster.
What are the rules?
Theme specific rules:
- Only one photo can be entered.
- By "Model" we mean any RC model (Tamiya or anthing else) built from parts (and that includes XBs).
- THE PHOTO CAN NOT HAVE BEEN ENTERED IN ANY OTHER TC COMPETITION
- THE MODEL MUST NOT BE IN A DISPLAY CASE OR ON A SHELF.
- The pictures must be in your tamiyaclub showroom (no external links)
- It may help your entry if your description includes a little background info
- You may use paint packages to crop, rotate, sharpen, enhance colours etc but you cannot use them to make the model look like it is somewhere it is not or to add additional elements to the image (eg no text, borders or anything extra)
- You need to enter a model into the competition before end of the November 30th
- You must vote by 14th December
- You must have taken the photo or it be of one of your models and have permission to use it.
- You must vote if you want to be in with a chance of winning yourself.
PLEASE NOTE: In the current climate many countries are now being much stricter about imported parcels and in turn hitting more parcels for import taxes.
As has ALWAYS BEEN THE CASE, should you win we will cover the deliver costs but YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY IMPORT CHARGES.
The donators of the prizes will not falsify any item values on the prizes. If you do not want to risk the possible charge of these taxes then the only solution is NOT TO ENTER.
You first entry is your final entry, you cannot change you mind or enter a different item later (even if you entered the wrong thing by mistake)
Its up to YOU to make sure your entry complies. If we see any which we do not feel complies they will be removed. We will attempt to contact you about this but this cannot be garaunteed, so you are responsible to check your entry is still there as the closing date approaches. If you entry is removed you will be welcome to enter a different photo.
For a guide to entering a picture; CLICK HERE - This is a 'one photo' comp
For a guide to calculate import duties inside the EU; CLICK HERE - Don't forget to factor in the carrier's clearing charges (UK £8-£13)
As always, once you think you've entered, please check your pic shows on the Competition Page
If your entry doesn't show there' you're not entered.
Once voting begins, no further entries will be added