29 replies to this topic

#26 new2race

new2race

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:04 PM

Dear all,

I was reading this topic and would like to make a question. I recently bought a Vintage Frog with no body and would like to buy a Sand Scorcher body to match the chassis. Does anybody know what I would need to add/replace in order to fit it?

Thank you in advance!

#27 Daves956

Daves956

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:53 AM

Pro line makes a baja bug body that fits well and looks good. You'll need some body posts but everybody makes those. It seems everybody makes a bug body so they're easy to find.

#28 Daves956

Daves956

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:15 AM

I don't have a brat...yet. The hornet is very nostalgic and runs very well but I do like the frog better. With it you have so many options. These are just a couple of them.
Posted Image
I haven't quite finished the little coupe yet

#29 MadInventor

MadInventor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1607 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

Dave,
You're missing the 'Monster Frog' option. A monster beetle with modified front shocks to accept fitment of the frog shell :) :lol:

#30 Daves956

Daves956

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1966 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:15 PM

Um, I sent that one with the blackfoot shocks all to the UK. It's going to be a brat. I've got the SRB and the lady bug so another bug wasn't going to happen. I'm still debating a Manta A or Kadette B rally body but the little coupe looks good. I'm not fond of the front end look for it so something unique is already in the works but may require a whole new chassis. I was debating an SRB rear with a ladder front or something to hide the front suspension a bit. It's on my to do list anyway.

edit, just noticed the fitting the frog shell to it. That conjurs up some odd images.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users