Sign in to follow this  
kalsh

identify two chassis

I was watching a local auction site and someone put up a couple of Traxxas Nitro sports with no bodies and a box of parts up for a grand total of $60NZ. One was said to be in going order and the other needed some work. I hit buy now straight away as I thought I could probably get both to go and would fit a body on them and try and make a couple of bucks to cover other things purchased recently. When I contacted the seller he said he had an electric chassis he wanted to let go as well for the same price which I said I would consider upon pickup.

When I picked them up I ended up giving him an extra $40 NZ and got a single speed 1/8th Kyosho chassis with no motor, a 1/10th Kyosho buggy with I think a GX15 in it complete, and a a cheap HSP on road chassis complete with a brushless ESC and motor which he said still goes well. There were two complete transmitters with these 3 chassis's.

I have worked out what the HSP is as a 94103PRO but would like some pointers on the otherr 2 Kyosho chassis's. I think the 1/8th is an Inferno but not sure and might rob it of parts for my Mad Force as some parts are interchangeable. A pointer to a manual would also be helpful.

Thanks

I will post the Traxxas stuff up also in my showroom at some stage.

Hi,

1/8 is a Inferno, and the other looks to be another Inferno, but a Inferno TR15.