Wish List on site?

2 replies to this topic

#1 mtbkym01

mtbkym01

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1746 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:07 AM

As much as I love Stella, I think the only thing missing is a "wishlist" from the website. I'm constantly adding kits, parts etc to my cart, but then when I order something, I have to delete the stuff I'm not buying at present, and go back and add later, would be great to list all my wants (lets face it, I could just list the whole inventory onto a wish list <_< ) in one place, and be able to add them to my cart later.

Thoughts??

You Name It......And I Want It!
If it's Old School, It's Cool
logo_member2.gif

#2 matman

matman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2712 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:50 PM

As much as I love Stella, I think the only thing missing is a "wishlist" from the website. I'm constantly adding kits, parts etc to my cart, but then when I order something, I have to delete the stuff I'm not buying at present, and go back and add later, would be great to list all my wants (lets face it, I could just list the whole inventory onto a wish list <_< ) in one place, and be able to add them to my cart later.

Thoughts??

Alot of other hobby shop are doing it too . Towers have it & yer it's great . More for parts ( as that what i use it for mostly ) You can list the parts you need then
& there & Keep adding as you need them .
Then you don't need to remember what you need . Great when you make an order & you see the other parts you need & get them at the same time .
Or what you can pay for at that time etc .
GOOD call mtbkym01 .

E-Bay name ozracer89 has changed his NAME to thenumber5 .
Just be aware of this low life .

#3 Zac_F83

Zac_F83

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:56 AM

Add me to the list for a WL on Stella..

TA05 VTA 70 Challenger No.77 - Mod Clod in prog - DT-02 Sand Viper - Kyosho Scorpion 2K14

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users