Racing

7 replies to this topic

#1 mr nice

mr nice

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:51 PM

Just thought i would let people know there is a indoor track open to the public in the midlands.Its under a rc shop in brierlyhill called model craze.He charges 4 per person and you can stay as long as you like
or 10 and he will provide cars the track is 1/10 and he also has a 1/24 track upstaires....maybe a possible mini meet?

#2 topforcein

topforcein

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:12 PM

hello mate if you aint been in there i would'nt bother i know a few who have been there and they have said dont bother they are not nice people who run it
i think i went in there a few years back and i turned around a walked back out again as they didnt sell tamiya or traxxas or hpi. dont know if thats still the case

#3 mr nice

mr nice

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:09 PM

hello mate if you aint been in there i would'nt bother i know a few who have been there and they have said dont bother they are not nice people who run it
i think i went in there a few years back and i turned around a walked back out again as they didnt sell tamiya or traxxas or hpi. dont know if thats still the case

I find that with all the local shops have left orders with several shops and none have ever got back to me,but now i have my own business accounts with most manufactures..ye steve (owner) can be a bit funny and never gets back to you,but i used to bash with his son.He has alot of new stuff in at the moment.Ive learnt to source my own parts anyway got fed up of all the shops.When we bashin anyway?

#4 topforcein

topforcein

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:50 AM

yeah ive thought of poping in again to see if the place had changed but aint had the chance yet will make the effort
as for the bashing sesion let me know just give me a text

#5 mr nice

mr nice

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:09 PM

yeah ive thought of poping in again to see if the place had changed but aint had the chance yet will make the effort

Will do but at the moment my cars am on used sandwell, wel lthe ones i want to sell anyway, am looking for something new just cant make my mind up what?

#6 mr nice

mr nice

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

Ok then i have me a1/8 hyper 7, 2.8 nitro very fast and 1/8 brushless kyosho inferno also a beast.so im ready to bash.

#7 topforcein

topforcein

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:57 PM

surprised to hear your selling them but nice to see your expanding the range
can't wait to see them 2 go

#8 mr nice

mr nice

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:36 PM

surprised to hear your selling them but nice to see your expanding the range
can't wait to see them 2 go

Well i sold a on road nitro car for a good price and got the 2 above with the profit, tbh they where off people who hadnt a clue and wanted rid.So now im ready to bash,im gonna drag race them tomoz to see what
is faster 2.8 nitro or brushless.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users