Model Number: 58660
Fully independent double wishbone
The Dynahead 6x6 takes inspiration from the big trucks used in grueling off-road world of truck trials. The sleek body appears on the G6-01TR chassis, which is based upon the G6-01, with hub reduction axles providing extra height for taking on rougher terrain.
• 1/18 scale 6WD R/C model assembly kit. Length: 453mm, width: 244mm, height: 232mm. Wheelbase: 173+126mm.
• The cab-over truck body is a special design by Takayuki Yamazaki of PDC Design-works.
• Hub reduction axles raise ground clearance by 15mm; in conjunction with the traction provided by a 37.35:1 gear ratio (with kit-included 18T pinion), the Dynahead 6x6 has awesome off-road and crawling capability!
• 5-spoke wheels are paired with V-tread block tires (Item 53854) for superlative bite.
• With suspension reassembly and a separately-sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment, the rear wheels can be made steerable.
• Type 540 brushed motor included.
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, ESC (electronic speed control) 7.2volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Adjustable Gear: Ratio Fixed
Bearings Plastic: bushing
Body Material: Polycarbonate
Body Stickers: Included
Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
Chassis Type: G6-01TR
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Gear
Drive Type: 6WD
Motor: Brushed 540 Type
Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, ESC (electronic speed control) 7.2volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Shock Damper: Friction type
Suspension: 6-wheel fully independent double wishbone
Terrain Use: Multi-Purpose