Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

26 Excellent

About phiber_optik

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I believe that is a DT01 same chassis used as the Desert Gator and Sand Viper.
  2. I know, might have to keep it good and ordered a spare she'll lol. Bearings ordered, so it's all go for Christmas Day.
  3. Tt02 Audi V8 Ordered and Collected. Rennicks / ModelTune in N. Ireland done it for the same price as Modelsport and Time Tunnels Models and they were on my doorstep just not allowed to open it till Christmas Day now.
  4. Modelsport is the same, 105 without the ESC and 130 with.
  5. Aw wow these suggestions really are not helping lol. TT02 I would plan on upgrading slowly over time and there seems to be so much stuff you can do with it, TA05 arms etc and make up up to a Type S, I always wanted a protoform jelly mold race shell when I was a kid and the TT02 would let me do that too keeping the Audi shell tidy. M05 has been on the list for a while too, Im ok with having to strip it down to do any work on it, thats part of the fun. Tail whips do sound fun. I dont have the option of carpet tiles though lol, just a big fresh church car park. I do have an 8 year old who will want to drive which ever one I choose, so maybe the TT02 will be a little more driver friendly for him... and when he gets the hang of it get an MO5 as well lol. So I think I am heading towards the TT02.
  6. Hey everyone, My wife announced today that she would like to buy me a new RC for Christmas. Currently I have a DT02, CC01 and a random Truggy that gets bashed by the kids. There's a beautiful smooth church car park beside out new house and I thought a car park racer that I can throw a few cones out for would be something different. So I've narrowed it down to a TT02 Audi V8 or a M05 MX5. Does anyone want to sway my opinion one way or another. Both will be stock except for bearings, torque tuned motor and possibly a set of mini CVA I think I have sitting around. I like that the TT02 could be fitted with TA05 suspension at some stage down the line (not cost effective, I know lol) or any multitude of options. And I like the M chassis because it's a little different size wise... The last touring car I had was a TL01 many moons ago. Advice and suggestions welcome. Ta, Chris
  7. haha you beat me too it. Thank you.
  8. Think it's 19 and 21 and then either 17 or 23...think it's 23 from memory. Ta
  9. Tooth count is fine, i just needed confirmation of the pitch.
  10. Hey everyone, As the title can anyone tell me if TT02 pinions are the same as TL01? Ta
  11. Hey everyone, As the title can anyone tell me if TT02 pinions are the same as TL01? Ta
  12. That looks perfect! That is exactly what I am after, just something to keep up with the CC01 on a forest trail and round the garden over some wooden bridges. I do know folk who have fitted 85mm MTZ on 1.55 with a little body trimming, also seen folk cutting up the underside for more clearance. I did hope the BF Goodrich would of fitted as they are cheap as chips.
  13. Hey Folks, I am still deciding about an MF01X, I have a stock CC01 and I want something compatible with it as in I am not sure I want to go full on crawler / scaler as I know my 7 year will think its unfair lol... I could just get 2 scalers lol. Anyway if I went with an MF01X I would want to throw some larger tyres on it, ideally 1.55 and some MTZ tires but that runs big money. BF Goodrich are about the right size, has anyone fitted a set to a Jimny? and is there anyway to make them softer. I dont need triple soft, deflects under its on weight soft but also not a hockey puck lol.
  14. That does look like a lovely truck, see I have a CC01 and I do love it for what it is, the child loves it even more its perfect for the garden, slowed down and the diffs locked etc. Maybe I am dismissing the CC02 as being similar. Possibly some further research into the CC02 is needed. At the minute im still leaning towards the Venture. The Element Enduro looks the ticket but the battery position doesnt look great for running the standard NiMH stick pack... I have not converted over to lipo and dont image myself doing so any time soon.
  15. Good to know, the enduro is looking like a contender and i've never own anything Team Associated, so could be an experience.
  • Create New...