70degF and low humidity this afternoon so I put my CL score to work! And I used up a bunch of half-full cans I had under the bed…
Last bit of my PS41 bright silver on the nose, last bit of PS53 lame, and then the last bit of PS13 gold. I got two coats out of that.
I then used the last bit of a can of PS1 white as a back. I thought it might be too bright so I backed that with the last bit of TS6 (I’m out of PS black apparently) and another coat of PS1 from a fresh can.
It came out brighter than I wanted. And it’s hard to see the glitter in this lighting. It should look better in the sun.
Unfortunately, the body had some creases and other damage from being stored in a box of RC junk for over 10 years. Oh well, I suppose I won’t feel guilty trashing it!
Here is a test fit on the Dragon. I’ll need to work out some taller body mounts, and maybe some axle extensions…
And yeah, I used the Big T tape and the Kyosho scissors. When I work out the body mounts, I’ll use the Hudy reamer.