I have decided it’s time to let my much loved extremely rare Tamiya TB Evo V ( evo 5 ) go, to make room for other ventures. I don’t want to sell it but I’m under orders to move it on if another appears..
It had been shelved for a long time, but brought back to running condition and has been my race car for the last few months.
I only do one evening a week ( just to get me out the house! ) at our local small track so hasn’t had a lot of use, usually has done 4 races a night most weeks.
It comes with trf dampers (#53571) fitted and also the rare blue gearbox covers and other plastics kit (#49396)
It has a couple of minor marks on the chassis but nothing major, see pics
It’s only been used indoors but did do a lap or 2 of our cul-de-sac to shake down before first run at club.
Will also come with some spares, spur gears and springs, will sort full details later on.
As always a couple of bad points
- Minor marks to the underside as expected
- I don’t get on with hex bolts so a lot have been changed to pozi, the hex bolts are included, some will be ok, others may not
- 1 steering post has a hex bolt in poor condition, front bulkhead has one stuck screw, may come out but both may need drilling
- Some white marks scattered around, they come off it’s just from when I painted a body with ts paint not realising and first knock it went everywhere!
- Rear lower bulkhead had issues when been removed so the threads aren’t perfect as originally intended, as bolts become stuck. Have been drilled out and threads cleaned out, All secure and shouldn’t come loose but wanted to mention.
All in all a sturdy chassis, has been a lot of fun to own and get me back racing, will be missed!
can be shipped world wide, please send address for price..
Any questions please ask!