Well it’s coming along nicely. I absolutely love the paint. I did 2 coats of flake first (PS-53) and then several coats of black (PS-5)
The pictures don’t do the colour of the flakes any favours but it’s probably going to be better in the sunshine.
Anyway, here’s the pictures.
At this point there was a little mishap. Don’t look if you’re squeamish.
A slice right down to the bone and LOADS of blood so a trip to A&E was needed and they were fantastic. Nice bit of plastic surgery, x-rayed and all bandaged up in just 2 hours. All power to the NHS.
I did this whilst cutting off the body posts with a brand new blade. What a stupid mistake.
So I carried on anyway.
The decals did a great job of hiding my terrible my masking/stripping.
I had to adjust the roof spoiler as it wasn’t designed to be in that position or look like that.
I smoked the windows and lights and fitted the light buckets painted on the back in silver. The masking on the fog lights is still on as I’m going the full 9 yards on this one and fitting LEDs.
Back end ready for the big ‘ol exhaust tips and the front is getting an intercooler.
I have to say that I’m glad I’m not using the tail light decals. They’re not a good match and pretty poor quality.
Anyway, just mirrors, LEDs, exhaust and intercooler to go.