Hi! Long time no see. Some news about my modified Blitzer Stadium TRF .
I tried to keep it with a vintage look. That's why I'm using aluminium instead carbon for my custom-made parts.
What has been done the last few months? So I have
1. replaced screws by shafts and e-clips (thanks schuultzie51).
2. made a aluminium mount for the receiver and ESC. The goal is to be able to remove all electronics without have to double taped every time (and it looks really nice)
3. added a aluminium part to reinforce the chassis (low profile now) (and it looks nice too)
4. added cool TRF stickers
5. put in screws of good lenght where need it
6. changed the rear shock absorbers (waiting for the front)
My next steps will be:
- put back the electronics and cut the wires short and sweet
- buy a GoolRC motor (21T or 23T). Advices are welcome.
- buy a new metal gear servo (low profile)
- put a new and nice body. Larger than the original maybe.
- modified the bumper maybe (too big). Will see...
Finally, if you have a sense of observation, you will have noticed that the engine cover is mounted upside down on my picture. See the Tamiya's logo. :-)
Don't hesitate to comment.
Glob356 from Montreal