Since the main goal of this build is to get a usable trail rig, I knew I had to change the tires. I've ordered some 96mm beadlocks, but after some consultations with other CC owners, I've learned that 90mm is about maximum that the body can accept without trimming. I've ordered some 90mm tires to mount on the original rims, but I still decided to give it a go with the 96mm ones. I had to raise the body. There are several options of lifting the hard body. The best one is to flip the rear body mounts, and rais ethe front one. I've raised the front one using some plastic rollers ( 10mm high) that came on the plastic sprues, and I haven't found a place to mount them. I've placed them under the front mount, and used long M3screws to screw it in place. I had to move the body part of the rear mount as far up as it goes. Drilled 2 new holes, and got additional 20mm of lift. Awesome. Even fully compressed, the 90mm wheels don't hit anything. With some mm to spare.. I hope 96mm ones will work as well.