Hi everyone. My first post.
I have a Vanquish which I’d love to restore as a runner. I’ve stripped it down completely and the only parts broken (unfortunately) are:
- Rear section - final two screw holes - of the main chassis tub missing (broken off).
- missing rear bumper (for above reason probably)
- front bumper is toast
- link pins bent
- shell and wing broken and cracked
I think my only two options are :
1. Rebuild it with out the bumpers (no point IMHO), with TBG body and MCI decals
2. Go Carbon, maybe even go Page 28 upgrade in the manual. 😃. But I don’t have the HiCaps ☹️.
Anyone want to give a view on this one?