I recently decided to get my old Maplin wildcat (traxxas cat) up and running now that my son is of an age where he’s interested. However, we managed to hit a kerb at high speed and smash the thing to smithereens.
what I decided to do was find an old chassis of a car not working and rebuild using some of the salvageable bits and some new. So I got hold of an old falcon on eBay and set about rebuilding. I decided to use an esc and was able to use the 540 motor And radio gear from my old car. A new steering servo and some steering rods and I was in business......
ive now got an issue that when I use the radio control I push it forward and it will move for 2 seconds, stop for two seconds, move for two seconds, stop for two seconds and so on. Can someone please let me know what they think this could be - would be great to have her fixed and working properly.