Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'dn01'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Tamiyaclub.com Forums
    • General discussions
    • Vintage Tamiya Discussion
    • Re-Release Discussions
    • Tamiyaclub News
    • Tamiyaclub Rules and Site Usage
    • Build Tips and Techniques
    • Monster Trucks, 4x4, Wheelie Rigs and Crawlers
    • Big Rigs and Scale Armour
    • All things RC Nitro
    • The Builds
    • TC Designs...
    • All things electric...
    • RC Racing Talk
    • Meetings & Events
    • Sales, trades & wanted
    • Off-Site sales plugs, tips & gossip - Including eBay, Gumtree etc.
    • Related sites
    • Suspicious Traders
  • Tamiyaclub Sponsors Forum
    • FusionHobbies.com
    • Stellamodels
    • Time Tunnel Models
    • Tamico.de
  • Other makes of RC model...
    • Kyosho
    • Marui
    • Nikko
    • Other makes
  • tcPhotos.com
    • About tcPhotos.com
  • The Outside World
    • Anything not RC related goes here

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


TC Subscriber

Found 2 results

  1. Second prototype of my TA06 gear diff transmission case the rear motor TRF201X and DN01. It uses all the kit parts but replaces the ball diff with the TA06 gear diff. I got some spacings wrong on the left hand case due to using the wrong reference plane, but i have another version coming from Shapeways which will hopefully sort it. Even now it is tight, but fits with no modifications which is what i hoped. I'll put it on my CTE RC Shapeways store once i have completely sorted it. No more melty ball diffs!
  2. In another in my occasional but continuing series of Buggies That Would Look Awesome With A Grasshopper2 Shell, I give you the TRF Grasshopper2(01)! I had one of those "I wonder" moments this morning and dropped the trimmed down spare Mad Bull shell I had made up as a Grasshopper2 to fit my DT03 onto my DN01 chassis. As it's a spare, a little more trimming later and it's sitting quite nicely! It even picks up the original Mad Bull front mount on the DN01/TRF201 front spigot! It's not currently attached at the rear, but some Velcro on the shock tower would probably do it. It's very gappy so I think a black painted Desert Gator shell underneath as a chassis cover would sort it. The aerial even fit through the DT03 body post hole I drilled!
×
×
  • Create New...