Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'green'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Tamiyaclub.com Forums
    • General discussions
    • Vintage Tamiya Discussion
    • Re-Release Discussions
    • Tamiyaclub News
    • Tamiyaclub Rules and Site Usage
    • Build Tips and Techniques
    • Monster Trucks, 4x4, Wheelie Rigs and Crawlers
    • Big Rigs and Scale Armour
    • All things RC Nitro
    • The Builds
    • TC Designs...
    • All things electric...
    • RC Racing Talk
    • Meetings & Events
    • Sales, trades & wanted
    • Off-Site sales plugs, tips & gossip - Including eBay, Gumtree etc.
    • Related sites
    • Suspicious Traders
  • Tamiyaclub Sponsors Forum
    • FusionHobbies.com
    • Stellamodels
    • Time Tunnel Models
    • Tamico.de
  • Other makes of RC model...
    • Kyosho
    • Marui
    • Nikko
    • Other makes
  • tcPhotos.com
    • About tcPhotos.com
  • The Outside World
    • Anything not RC related goes here

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL







TC Subscriber

Found 1 result

  1. After building the yellow TA-01 and the orange Terra Conqueror i really wanted to build a green version since I had the green chassis tub. I bought additional green suspension arms and ball connectors. The hardest part was to find the green gearbox cases. That said it was not that hard, since there is allways a kind Tamiyaclub member that are willing to help you. Daniel9olo was willing to sell his set of green gearbox cases to me, and thanks again for that. Once i got all the green parts togheter i noticed that fluorescens green can be diffenrent. So what to do what to do? I decided to try to dye the light parts with my neo green dye. Of course i tried just on one and one part, just in case it wouldn’t be any good. It’s the two ball connectors in the middle i tried to dye. as these two gave yet another 2 variations of green I have decided not to dye the parts, and just assemble the parts as is. The chassis tub had some black stuff on it, so I had to remove it. I used a knife and the i dawned to me, that i should try the tamiya paint remover and that made the job so much easier. I have bought a donor car, to take parts from, since I don’t have that much TA-01 parts. I got the car quite cheap, but it comes with allot of really cool parts So I need to figure out what parts I need, and give them a good clean and poosible some tlc, to make em shine again. Stay tuned, but don’t sit and wait, I’m afraid this build will not be done in record time.
  • Create New...