Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'isuzu'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Tamiyaclub.com Forums
    • General discussions
    • Vintage Tamiya Discussion
    • Re-Release Discussions
    • Tamiyaclub News
    • Tamiyaclub Rules and Site Usage
    • Monster Trucks, 4x4, Wheelie Rigs and Crawlers
    • Big Rigs and Scale Armour
    • The Builds
    • TC Designs...
    • All things electric...
    • RC Racing Talk
    • Meetings & Events
    • Sales, trades & wanted
    • Off-Site sales plugs, tips & gossip - Including eBay, Gumtree etc.
    • Related sites
    • Suspicious Traders
  • Tamiyaclub Sponsors Forum
    • FusionHobbies.com
    • Stellamodels
    • Time Tunnel Models
    • Tamico.de
  • Other makes of RC model...
    • Kyosho
    • Marui
    • Nikko
    • Other makes
  • tcPhotos.com
    • About tcPhotos.com
  • The Outside World
    • Anything not RC related goes here

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. ChILd_ReBoRn

    CC01 build up..

    Hello everybody. Since I'm a new owner of the re-released Isuzu Mu type x, I've decided to upgrade it as much as possible with the least money spent. Crack open your tool boxes, and let's start. I'm going to divide this into several posts... FIrst thing to do was to make the 4 link suspension. the stock one just looked ridiculously toy-ish. that was an easy build. I've ordered road ends from aliexpress, and bought a cheap M3 allthread, and some brass tubing. Cut the M3 road, and tube to measure , and put it together. After that, I realized I'm missing the mounting posts for the rear shocks, so I had to make some shock mounts. This rewuired a bit more fiddling. Some square aluminum tube, cut it sideways to allow it to slid onto the rear axle, and cut a piece of top section off to allow the shock mounts to fit. I've drilled 2 holes, just to be able to lift the body up if needed.