Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'ta-01'.

More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Tamiyaclub.com Forums
    • General discussions
    • Vintage Tamiya Discussion
    • Re-Release Discussions
    • Tamiyaclub News
    • Tamiyaclub Rules and Site Usage
    • Build Tips and Techniques
    • Monster Trucks, 4x4, Wheelie Rigs and Crawlers
    • Big Rigs and Scale Armour
    • All things RC Nitro
    • The Builds
    • TC Designs...
    • All things electric...
    • RC Racing Talk
    • Meetings & Events
    • Sales, trades & wanted
    • Off-Site sales plugs, tips & gossip - Including eBay, Gumtree etc.
    • Related sites
    • Suspicious Traders
  • Tamiyaclub Sponsors Forum
    • FusionHobbies.com
    • Stellamodels
    • Time Tunnel Models
    • Tamico.de
  • Other makes of RC model...
    • Kyosho
    • Marui
    • Nikko
    • Other makes
  • tcPhotos.com
    • About tcPhotos.com
  • The Outside World
    • Anything not RC related goes here

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL







TC Subscriber

Found 2 results

  1. After building the yellow TA-01 and the orange Terra Conqueror i really wanted to build a green version since I had the green chassis tub. I bought additional green suspension arms and ball connectors. The hardest part was to find the green gearbox cases. That said it was not that hard, since there is allways a kind Tamiyaclub member that are willing to help you. Daniel9olo was willing to sell his set of green gearbox cases to me, and thanks again for that. Once i got all the green parts togheter i noticed that fluorescens green can be diffenrent. So what to do what to do? I decided to try to dye the light parts with my neo green dye. Of course i tried just on one and one part, just in case it wouldn’t be any good. It’s the two ball connectors in the middle i tried to dye. as these two gave yet another 2 variations of green I have decided not to dye the parts, and just assemble the parts as is. The chassis tub had some black stuff on it, so I had to remove it. I used a knife and the i dawned to me, that i should try the tamiya paint remover and that made the job so much easier. I have bought a donor car, to take parts from, since I don’t have that much TA-01 parts. I got the car quite cheap, but it comes with allot of really cool parts So I need to figure out what parts I need, and give them a good clean and poosible some tlc, to make em shine again. Stay tuned, but don’t sit and wait, I’m afraid this build will not be done in record time.
  2. New in box first ta01 58096 tamiya celica. Price 500 euro plus shipping worldwide. The item will be shipped from Cyprus (Europe), so no customs etc for buyers within EU.
  • Create New...