Sign in to follow this  
rcjunkie

Rally car driver

I have a TL01 ford focus and I was wondering if there is a driver/co-pilot for it. Thaks for looking.

quote:

I have a TL01 ford focus and I was wondering if there is a driver/co-pilot for it. Thaks for looking.

id=quote>id=quote>

I think the TB01 Focus has one (like all rally TB01). Maybe you can check it out...icon_smile.gif

Sjoerd

I love Sand Scorchers, but I don't have one... Please help this poor collector...icon_smile.gifid=size1>

TB01s have their driver duo mounted on top of the chassis cover. It does not attach to the bodyshell.

OOOPS. Well, now I remember, you're right. Maybe you can glue it to the bodyshell or something? Could get messy... icon_smile_wink.gif How else do you want to attach it anyway? icon_smile_shock.gif

Sjoerd

I love Sand Scorchers, but I don't have one... Please help this poor collector...icon_smile.gifid=size1>

I used a lexan glue. Its called "fender mender" Its designed to repair torn lexan but using it as glue is just as effective. I bought it from a modelshop here in the UK. Don't know if its in USA for you guys over there.

quote:

Maybe you can glue it to the bodyshell or something? Could get messy...

id=quote>id=quote>

The TB01's crew comes on a very small molding, the base is only about 5"x3" so there's probably not enough fat around it to reach the side window sills on a sedan shell. You'd probably need to stick it to some other larger piece of material first.

The early TA01 & re-release Lancia's interior sets are probably an easier bet.