nel33

picture uploading limitation glitch??

is the pic uploading function working properly? ive been having issues in posting pictures. i usually take pics 4000x3000 and reducing it to 30% of the original size. i was able to post multiple 30% sized pics around a month ago. now i can only post one pic every week or more as the first pic takes all or most of the allotted pic size. i cam sneak in a tiny downsided pic after a normal full sized one sometimes and other times i cant upload a similar sized one if i tried to replace the smaller pic. not sure what is going on here but its mildly annoying that the pic upload function is buggy for me. is anyone else having the same issue/limitation

On the top right corner, click on your name (not on the roundel).  You can scroll down to "My Attachments." You could see the limit from there.  I've experienced the same thing years ago. There are bunch of free posting services you can use. I'm using imgur to upload photos since it has no limit. 

38 minutes ago, Juggular said:

On the top right corner, click on your name (not on the roundel).  You can scroll down to "My Attachments." You could see the limit from there.  I've experienced the same thing years ago. There are bunch of free posting services you can use. I'm using imgur to upload photos since it has no limit. 

thanks, that explains alot. i guess its not renewable, was hoping to avoid free posting sites but might have to look into those that are still free.

You could  become a subscriber to TC (£15 a year), one of the benefits of which is you can upload photos to tcphotos.net which Chris runs as an offshoot of tamiyaclub. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MadInventor said:

You could  become a subscriber to TC (£15 a year), one of the benefits of which is you can upload photos to tcphotos.net which Chris runs as an offshoot of tamiyaclub. 

Interesting idea, I haven't tried a showroom but would consider one as my kits will be a bit unique when complete. I still have some stickers that are needed for some of them to 'be complete.

• Like 3

On 11/7/2021 at 5:27 PM, nel33 said:

Interesting idea, I haven't tried a showroom but would consider one as my kits will be a bit unique when complete. I still have some stickers that are needed for some of them to 'be complete.

Member’s showrooms is what I like best about Tamiyaclub so I say do it - especially interesting is anything unique :)

• Like 1

I can now confirm that as a subscriber you can indeed join tcphotos.net and upload large photo files to your hearts content. How do I know, well I’ve just uploaded my first photo. Many more to follow!!!!