Sign in to follow this  
netsmithUK

Alternative Paint Job awards now open...

Get you entries in fast. Limited to first 50 cars.

Regards

Chris

id="Verdana">Hello

was just wondering if people without full membership can enter this competition too and how would one go about posting pics[?]

Harold,

Just sign up for full membership. [8D]

And don't forget, as a side benefit being a full member of TC will make you cool! (like me!) and you'll also attract chicks! [;)]

And yet the best reason to join is it is non-fattening. After you spend all your money on vintage kit you won't be able to afford to eat and you will shed those extra pounds straight away! [:D]

Cheers!

ROFL Mike,

The "weight loss" you mentioned does not seem to work for me mate !!.......must be buying the wrong kits !! [;)] LOLOL

Cheers

Darryn

I'm considering legal action over the chicks comment - Everytime I show the wife a new car, she just says "that's nice" and carries on like noting happened.

I think you should give your promises a little more consideration before posting - My people will be in touch with yours[;)]

I am extremely fortunate to have a wife that actually likes the cars......she has even raced them with me a number of years ago when we were "dating"......

Actually part of the reason I dont build my kits yet is because my wife wants to display them properly one day......"LUCKY ME !!" [:D][:X]

Cheers

Darryn

quote:Originally posted by TWINSET

I'm considering legal action over the chicks comment - Everytime I show the wife a new car, she just says "that's nice" and carries on like noting happened.

I think you should give your promises a little more consideration before posting - My people will be in touch with yours[;)]

id="quote">id="quote">

OK, fine then! Please direct all legal inquiries to my attorneys at the law firm of 'Dewey, Cheetum & Howe' Ask for mr. Sleazman. [:I]

Hi all,

am I wrong, or are there already more than 50 cars in the contest?[?] Is it possible, that you cut all, that exceed the 50?

Counted three times and could not believe my eyes.[:0]

Well and there are some "stockers" in, nobody seems to read the rules, or is as incautious like me[B)]. I never wanted to enter my Wrangler in the last contest, but I wanted to try the button (hoping, that there will be a confirmation like: "Are you really sure you want to join the contest?", I guess I work too much with MS software[:I])

Regards, Martin

no your eyes are not lieing too you [:P] i thought the same thing when i looked but then again there are more cool paint jobs to look at[;)]

where does one vote for the awards[?]

yep - i forgot to set the limit to 50 cars this time. I guess its just going to make the voting harder, but winning the prize that much sweeter.[;)]

I'll cut it off later tonight or tomorrow. When its closed to new enteries members can vote, when viewing the cars.

Chris