nowinaminute

Anyone around Purley able/willing to do a relay service for a collection only item on ebay?

The seller was a bit curt when I asked if they would be willing to let me have a courier collect :o:lol:image.png.d339563d5461fb18163e5c1d406969c8.png

• Haha 3

Complete tangent and no help whatsoever but I got an epic journey planned on Monday to collect an RC car, going to be all day road trip & bizarrely looking forward to it!

• Like 2

Sorry @nowinaminute, I'm south of London but over to the west, so no good matey.

@J@mes, who doesn't love a good road trip a mission, to get something you're after. The best ones I've been on are for vehicles. I once hired a van drove from South of London to Scotland to pick up a motorbike. It was sunny on the way there, we stayed in a hotel and came back the next day in the snow, was pretty epic. Sold the bike 18months later, after 7K miles for a £400 profit. That's how much of a good deal it was! Sometimes these these sorts of trips are so worth it, either in a monetary sense or just to satisfy what your heart desires mate, it be RC or whatever:)

• Like 2

Wouldn't be a Nikko would it? I was tempted myself to be honest, but don't need another.

I am only an hour way, so if you do win and are really stuck I can pick up. 

2 hours ago, Nikko85 said:

Wouldn't be a Nikko would it? I was tempted myself to be honest, but don't need another.

I am only an hour way, so if you do win and are really stuck I can pick up. 

You know me too well lol.

I haven't got any other option at the moment. It really depends if you can be bothered to go through with it mate. I could bung you some money for fuel of course. Wouldn't want to put you out, though!

Well, someone got it for 99p. I offered them £25 if they would box it. Their loss I guess. 💁‍♂️💁‍♂️