Sign in to follow this  
Killajb

Can someone tell what this King Hauler is worth?

Have a chance to acquire at what seems like a decent price, but I am unsure if it is wise to do so.  Looks sound, no marks or scratches.  Just missing one front headlight cover.

InkedKingHauler_LI.jpg

• Like 2

Looks nice. Does it have the MFU fitted ?

Appears to have the alloy wheels - expensive and rare now + the front bull bar & roof spoiler.

Chrome body version is quite rare, missing headlight cover should be easy to sort.

How much is the seller asking ?

Realistic value probably somewhere in the £350 - £450 range.

Looks like new they go for $665USD, so I would adjust price according to condition, below that and offer what you feel comfortable paying.

22 hours ago, Tamiyabigstuff said:

Looks nice. Does it have the MFU fitted ?

Appears to have the alloy wheels - expensive and rare now + the front bull bar & roof spoiler.

Chrome body version is quite rare, missing headlight cover should be easy to sort.

How much is the seller asking ?

Realistic value probably somewhere in the £350 - £450 range.

MFU is there.  Condition is very nice, KO Propo servos installed and wiring is very tidy, looks like it was assembled with care.

13 minutes ago, Killajb said:

MFU is there.  Condition is very nice, KO Propo servos installed and wiring is very tidy, looks like it was assembled with care.

How much are they asking for it ?

if the asking price is around £200 then rip his hand off for it  as the new kit price would have been around £350 

but if they are asking £400 then its still cheap but remember that kit is a shelf kit unless run indoors on carpet

I just need space to store (read: hide:P) it.  I've already reached my 25 - car limit.  Also, I wouldn't dare run this on anything but carpet indoors.