lordbugzz

Tamiya 1/20 Mammoth Dumptruck 58268

Hi All,

I'm selling my Tamiya Mammoth Dump truck. I've enjoyed it a lot, yet it's been gathering dust for some time now. So it's time for someone else to enjoy it. 

Off course you would like to see some more pictures, please email me.

It's almost fully original with all the original electronics, of course in full working order. Also including the optional light kit. The tipping truck bed is also in full working order :D always a blast of fun. 

I always had a second one for spares, so that is also going, I'll list that one in a bit in a separate topic. 

I'm not looking for the insane prices asked on ebay, however a fair price for its rarity en originality. 

International shipping is no problem, it will be packaged safely so it will arrive in one piece..

The offer is the Truck, transmitter and original manual. No box...

IMG_20211122_115429.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lordbugzz said:

I was thinking 600 euro's..

Appareantly thats amusing to some people...:wacko: Might be, perhaps I am aiming to high pricewise. But what is good value for this beautifull and rare truck? Seriously? I don't want to rip anyone off, but of course I don't want do myself short either :)

Searching on ebay with the recently sold filter had two in the uk sold around the £250 - £350 point. Its a difficult one really as its quite a niche collectible and depends how much you are wanting to keep hold of it / reluctantly selling.