Sign in to follow this  
simalarion

TT-01E chassis Cheap and stil in stock

I do not buy this chassis in Subaru version i want because i heard its to low for gravel etc. But this chassis is starting to get Very Cheap and it stay in stock unlike other kits that fly out off stock if its a good offer.

I have see TT-01E down to 60-70 Euro and they stay in stock. Are the Chassi that bad?

I have the original from 12 years ago. I had done the rally mod on it, so it can be called a TT-01(Ra)? When jacked up, it is quite fun on the rough and with such low price, it maybe worth getting one to chop up. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, simalarion said:

Are the Chassi that bad?

Nope, not bad, just basic and superseded. I have three and still enjoy them greatly. 

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, simalarion said:

I do not buy this chassis in Subaru version i want because i heard its to low for gravel etc. But this chassis is starting to get Very Cheap and it stay in stock unlike other kits that fly out off stock if its a good offer.

I have see TT-01E down to 60-70 Euro and they stay in stock. Are the Chassi that bad?

I`m having some great fun carpet racing one with the Tankpool Mercedes truck body. Basic chassis to start with, upgradeable if you want to with shocks steering kits and will take a lower turn motor if wish.  Cheap and cheerful,Whats not to love

• Like 1

I love the TT-01E chassis.  Options-a-plenty and is really solid and predictable when sorted out.  

TT-01E.jpg

• Like 1

On 12/2/2021 at 12:16 AM, Killajb said:

Options-a-plenty

Indeed there are. It is in fact possible to build a whole car out of aftermarket option parts alone, with no need for any kit parts whatsoever!

6 hours ago, TurnipJF said:

Indeed there are. It is on fact possible to build a whole car out of aftermarket option parts alone, with no need for any kit parts whatsoever!

Cheaper that way as well!