In the last couple of months I have seen this term several times in different posts. Now I think it may be an American expression but it means nothing to me. Can anybody help?

Edited by Busdriver

I must have been hiding under a rock because I did not know about this until now..  :lol:

First that came to mind when I saw the thread title was the 6 wheeler..  :ph34r:

• Like 2

Thanks @Frog Jumper for posting that. It was @shenlonco posting about it that brought it to my attention but he didn’t go into much detail. That however explains it all. I have to say as random acts of kindness that’s up there!!!

• Like 1

Would not a company be to «selfish» to be Anonym?, when they invest they always want something back, that is missing here and also what make this unique, is it not?

21 hours ago, Frog Jumper said:

I got bored during the preamble, what did he get? 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Mad Zero said:

I got bored during the preamble, what did he get? 

Not sure, I got bored too...

Terry

• Haha 3

@Mad Zero - Got a bit the feeling that the Exitement off getting these non Tamiya premade kits where not as high as how thankfull he was trying to sound and got the feeling they might not have been the very best choice (as they boy showed no real exitement at all) as receivers off these free gifts. Or they both persons that do not show exitement on the outside, can be ofc

How inneffective words are when its not backed up with real feelings, normally given the correct reactions videos like this would bring me to tears, on this video i just got bored to i must admit

• Haha 1

A Redcat Gen8 V2 crawler and a Team Associated Rival MT10 monster truck.  Very nice.  I'd be happy with either one of those for free.  Of course first I'd need to find the AV Elf to get a free camera so I could start a YouTube channel.  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi guy's I just want to say the RC Elf is a very nice guy for doing this for the people who love RC's and he just hits you out of no ware and your like what? you don't believe it but it's true The RC Elf gives out miracle's!

• Like 3

Honestly don't think its just a nice guy doing this. He must be very wealthy the amount of models he as given out,not just cars,seen aircraft as well. I don't think guys with this wealth sit watching YT vids.

So am I right in thinking that it’s only people who put up vids on YT that he/she/they donate to?

1 hour ago, Busdriver said:

So am I right in thinking that it’s only people who put up vids on YT that he/she/they donate to?

I've noticed that too. My guess is it's cheap advertising for a big distributor.

• Like 1