Sign in to follow this  
burakol

No Tamiya Sale Lately

I just realized that Tower and TamiyaUSA are not having any sort of (new) sale lately... I know Tamiya USA have some models on sale for a while now (GF01 at $149), but I was hoping that they would add more to the current ones, being that we are heading into the holiday season. I remember last year, they had a big markdown on a lot of kits during the Thanksgiving and Christmas season (Bruiser, TT01 Lancia, MF01x, etc.), but I have yet to see the same thing happen this year... Same goes for Tower Hobbies. I know that you can always use their store coupon but they also used to include some Tamiya kits on their weekly sales, and stack the coupon on top of it making it even a sweeter deal.. 

I think the problem right now is supply.  But I did see on CNN that the congestion at the ports are improving ..  so maybe by tax return days or July 4th we'll see some good deals.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Willy iine said:

I think the problem right now is supply.  But I did see on CNN that the congestion at the ports are improving ..  so maybe by tax return days or July 4th we'll see some good deals.

I do hope so... Wiaitng for the TD2 to come out and currently dreaming of owning an Agrios or even a Bruiser... afterwhich, I can finally say I am ready to cool-off with RC for a while... :) 

• Like 2

Tamiya did receive one large shipment last week. I finally got the replacement chassis part i needed after 3 months.

It felt like the days when MRC handled Tamiya in the US. 

• Like 1

On 12/10/2021 at 3:59 PM, burakol said:

I do hope so... Wiaitng for the TD2 to come out and currently dreaming of owning an Agrios or even a Bruiser... afterwhich, I can finally say I am ready to cool-off with RC for a while... :) 

Like wise with the TD2 for me cannot wait and will prob be me for a while apart from the modding and continued tinkering!