Sign in to follow this  
JeffSpicoli

Any Model Railroaders out there?

I'm expecting @Willy iine to post up some pictures of his half scale steam layout in his 2000 acre "yard" complete with animatronic "Steam Willys" at the tenders - all build from scratch in his "hobby tool shop" :) 

• Haha 2

Used to have a 6x4 2.5 ovals OO gauge layout but pictures are held hostage by Photobucket. Oh, it was on the classic analogue controls none of this modern DCC stuff.

I mess around with some old HO scale stuff from time to time, but never had enough room for a permanent layout.

Post some pics of your progress!

Z & N Scale layouts(posted here someplace. Something about building, be it kit or scratch, i never really have time to play with them. I've put years into them all, maybe ran a dozen times, collected way too many Loco's and train cars.

Trains are some of the most strongest and wonderful machines on earth. My first train set was the N scale add in slot cars.

I tend to go back and forth with all the hobbies i enjoy. Throw in home. life, work and yet i think i balance it quite well. If anything they're neat to collect.

Kinda like this place.