Frog Jumper

Spring 2022 releases…. #58701???

TT-02.5.  Now includes full bronze bushing kit in the box.

My guess at least though hope to be surprised  by something cool!!  Also surprised to see the Fighting Buggy get another go so quickly.  Though here in the states it was nearly impossible to obtain the last run through any of the major on-line shops so it almost didn’t count.

• Haha 1

It was already leaked that 58701 is the re-release of the gorgeous Sonic Fighter! :wub:

Like every Tamiya "High Performance Off Road Racer" it comes with ultra smooth friction shocks, race-spec plastic bushings and one of the most sought-after motors on planet earth, the out-of-this-world 540 silver can motor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

14 minutes ago, Albert Attaboy said:

It was already leaked that 58701 is the re-release of the gorgeous Sonic Fighter! :wub:

Like every Tamiya "High Performance Off Road Racer" it comes with ultra smooth friction shocks, race-spec plastic bushings and one of the most sought-after motors on planet earth, the out-of-this-world 540 silver can motor.

Where did you see this ? Everywhere I’ve seen is unknown as to what 58701 is

Its pretty clear from the silver can description :D. Think he knew its hard to spot irony on nett so he added some more

I wonder what it will really be though? Which chassis would the guide price suggest it may be based on?

Maybe i will get the Thundershot or the Terra Scorcher if i find hidden/lost Space in my House....

Hopefully nothing I want. This coming year's hobby funds are going to be monopolized by the Optima Mid if the rumors are true.

• Like 1

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's gonna be the TC-01 with a different body. The price lines up with what it currently goes for in the US, and they haven't done much with it since it was released. Most likely a Toyota WEC car, I'd love for them to do the GR010, but it could also be the older TS050.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Bash said:

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say it's gonna be the TC-01 with a different body. The price lines up with what it currently goes for in the US, and they haven't done much with it since it was released. Most likely a Toyota WEC car, I'd love for them to do the GR010, but it could also be the older TS050.

That's a good shout. A GR010 would be ace !! No doubt it will be a re hash of some old body though 🤔🤦‍♂️, hopefully I am wrong !!

James.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2021 at 10:07 AM, Bash said:

This sounds like a good guess to me. I was hoping it is going to be a TRF421 for 190euros but thats pretty unlikely...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jonathon Gillham said:

This sounds like a good guess to me. I was hoping it is going to be a TRF421 for 190euros but thats pretty unlikely...

TTP says it's an on-road vehicle but not sure which yet. 

I also see that there are some gaps in the lineup unaccounted for... 58702, 703, and 705 are also still unknown. I guess we'll see what they put on display in a few weeks...

It will no doubt be something that ive spent five times as much for on an original in the last two years when a rere would have been fine.

• Haha 3

I was thinking it might be a re re of the Alfa Romeo 155 DTM car to go with the recent Opel Calibra TA02.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Ministrone said:

I was thinking it might be a re re of the Alfa Romeo 155 DTM car to go with the recent Opel Calibra TA02.

That would be nice. In the great red Alfa Romeo livery.

• Like 2

MF02X.  An M07/M08 style 4WD race m-chassis.  Dreams are free.  :D

• Like 4