JeffSpicoli

What have you done thread broken?

Same. I'm also unable to update my showroom - was in the middle of adding a new model and the entry posted but none of the pictures.

• Like 2

Seems to be after I asked Willy Iine about the "36F" comment. 😂😂👍. I jest. Same for me though EX3 error.

James.

• Haha 2

I think there must be some problems more generally with the forum and main site too - I can’t access the home page on the latter from my standard link, yet I can access other pages, for example a google search for my showroom takes me there and then everywhere else. Bugs bugs bugs!

I suppose we can keep the tradition going on this thread.   

So this morning I removed the tires off my shelf queen M38 and painted the sidewall lettering and removed the decals that were on the side of the body.. Bilstein, K&N, and others as I wanted to finish this car box art and box art is different from the instructions manual which I followed about a year ago when I built this car new.. weird. 

After removing the decals, sanded and spot painted the area to remove all signs of stains that transferred from the decal adhesive. 

I can’t upload pictures due to the site’s errors, but it turned out real nice so placed him back in the display case.  :D

• Like 2

Yes, a couple of other forums I use that have the same basic setup require quite a lot of investment for upgrades and maintenance. I think this forum is pretty much powered by a few people’s dedication and passion for Tamiya. 

Me too - At over 1300 pages I wonder if its reached some sort of capacity limit? Maybe it needs locking, a sticky being created and then a new volume 2 thread starting?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Superluminal said:

Me too - At over 1300 pages I wonder if its reached some sort of capacity limit? Maybe it needs locking, a sticky being created and then a new volume 2 thread starting?

I was thinking the same too. 

2 hours ago, Superluminal said:

Yeah think it needs locked now and a new one opened up, perfect time at the start of 2022. 👍

James.

Same here. Where is the new thread? Couldn't see it in the General Discussions section. Cheers

Can’t be maintenance, when was the last time anything got maintained around here!

• Sad 1

Are there not a Admin we can contact on a regular basis?, if not this forum need a new active one :)

• Like 1

I think an active 2-3 admins would be good. Or even moderators as such, works well on other forums, as long as they are open minded and not too heavy handed etc. 👍

James.

I’ve contacted the admins to find out what the issue is, and if it’s resolvable 

Hi all,

I think the original thread may of reached its limit page wise. @netsmithUK is looking into it. V2 and the start of 2022 seems a perfect place to restart another.

49 minutes ago, InsaneJim69 said:

I think an active 2-3 admins would be good. Or even moderators as such, works well on other forums, as long as they are open minded and not too heavy handed etc. 👍

James.

We do try @Insane_jim_69 but with the global membership and life, work and everything else we cant and don't sit here 24/7 waiting for a request for help. The thread that @Juhunio mentions is the quickest way to get my attention or tag me in a post.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

So is the original board finished. Perhaps it should be locked otherwise it means people can post in different places for the same thing. Also is the what the postman brought me thread liable to do the same?

1 hour ago, Busdriver said:

So is the original board finished. Perhaps it should be locked otherwise it means people can post in different places for the same thing. Also is the what the postman brought me thread liable to do the same?

I would assume the postman thread will suffer the same issue over time, I think it’s an indexing issue due to the number of posts.