Sign in to follow this  
70mph_bullhead

youngest members

Do I fit your list being 17? [:P] I was 16 when I joined up, time sure flies. Ever since I'm a member I got my Martini Renault F-2 car... I am really proud on what I have now, everthing just needs to be restored to and a steering servo and I will be the happiest junior member in TC! [8D] Other people claim it went downhill from there though... [:o)]

Still a long way from there but I am enjoying the progress in it... [;)]

im 16, soon to be 17! nearly a year since i joined now [:0] your rite time flies

lewis

yea i joined at the end of last summer when i was 13,it seems like only yesterday that i recklessly stumbled upon tamiyaclub [:P] i probably never started collecting if i wouldent have found this website(thanks chris!!!).Sjoerd:if you have any resto jobs ya don't want to do let me know[:D]

Im just 18 , also started when i was 16 like Sjoerd.

Dont seem to be many teens on the club [?]

70MPH i have a blazing blazer , but it wont be 'that' cheap [:o)]

hey

im 16 joined about a month ago...nice site!!

come on here every day...fist car was/is my nismo..im getting that to how i want before buying anouther car[:D]..

I'm 19 and am member #79 (no real idea when I joined but it was over a year ago). Been collecting a while though and have no intentions of stopping!

the first NIB I get is going towards my daughter so she can be the youngest. She is only 3.

i started running my team losi jr.T christmas of 1995 but i joined at the end of last summer (i think)i'm member 249.good job J05Hua get her started at an early age![^]TamiyaNewbie:send me some pics of your blazer i think i might have a trade you might be interested in[:D]

70mph_scorcher® your email from you Showroom doesnt work.

But its the blazer in my showroom , black bodied one