Sign in to follow this  
Lee1075

Wanted Ta03 53312

Im looking for a nib Tamiya  TA03 Carbon Stabilizer Support (53312)

Any help would be really appreciated.

53312.jpg

Having had many TA03 cars over the years and even raced a few back in the late 90's these are way overated and over priced now and not to mention how brittle the Tamiya ones are. Buy yourself some decent carbon fibre sheet off eBay and cut some yourself with a Dremel. 👍

James.

Hi James, i suspect you are right and i could do that.  But i just acquired a Ta03r chassis off eBay in amazing condition for less than £40. It has the stabilizer set fitted to it, which my Ta03f doesn't have. 

My 58210 kit has quite a few Tamiya options fitted to it and i kept all the original packaging, so i want to add the stabilizers to it and the original supports (its a shelf queen anyway).  Out of the Ta03r i want to build the Kaliber Sierra Cosworth.

Thanks for your input though.

Lee

Ok cool fair enough 👍 

Please tell me it's not the terrible L&L models Sierra body you are thinking about? 🤔

Jame.z

19 minutes ago, InsaneJim69 said:

Ok cool fair enough 👍 

Please tell me it's not the terrible L&L models Sierra body you are thinking about? 🤔

Jame.z

I've used the Texaco rs500 from L&L and although it's not Tamiya quality it's not bad.

The sapphire Cosworth from them on the other hand is dire😳

3 hours ago, InsaneJim69 said:

Ok cool fair enough 👍 

Jame.z

Actually, yes it is. Going by the few topics i´ve read on them + eBay feedback, they don´t seem to be bad at all. Although now i have seen that they do a Rover SD1:o.

Anyway, back to topic. Thanks for the help, i have found quite a few new sets in Japan for 1000 yen. B)

I got some from a Swiss shop and sold the spare pair on here. If you search some of the ta03 threads you should find the shop website.

Thanks very much. I found quite a few sets in Japan, all new and quite cheap compared to our EU prices.

Thread can be closed.