Sign in to follow this  
El Gecko

Post your HO scale slot car stuff!

Not wanting to disturb @ACCEL's tabletop slot dream, I figured I'd start a thread where all us HO enthusiasts can hang out, trade stories, share pics, etc.

My garage (diorama) hasn't been in use for awhile, and I'm not sure when I last built a track, but I've still got lots more projects to get back into eventually.

I'll start with some of my favorites, let's see yours!

(technical difficulties--please stand by)

Edit: We're just going to have to do this the TamiyaClub way and attach the pic directly to this post.

Here's a TYCO Miata with additional decals, on a modified HP7 chassis with Tomy SRT motor and poly traction magnet:

poly_srt_miata_082918.jpg

Oh man, I wish I still had them... I had a huge Aurora/AFX track that my uncle gave me, and a bunch of AFX and Tyco cars for it. The orange BMW 320i with the deer on the hood was my favorite (I had no idea what Jaegermeister was when I was eight, obviously). Long gone, along with all my old model kits, my first round of RC models, and everything else when my mom sold the house and threw it all in a dumpster. But I'm not still bitter or anything.

Several

months ago I discovered there are boxes full of Aurora and Tyco tracking my mom’s garage and a few cars scattered about. 
Im in process of moving back to near there , so after I get my house established and figured out I may raid the stash and see if I can set Up a  track layout. 

• Like 1