alvinlwh

Far East online stores

Plaza Japan has great prices. Similar to Banzai. When you receive your package, they include a card saying to contact them for any special needs. This is where they become an odd bunch. 

Every email I have sent them, they come back saying:

1. Unable to restock at this time

2. Only what is listed on their site

3. check back from time to time for new products.

I had $120 sitting in my cart and needed 2 more items. They had it listed on the site and I inquired if they could request restock. They said no. 

I’m basically begging them to take my money and they decline 🤦🏻

So I settled on checking out the $120 cart

54 minutes ago, Raman36 said:

Plaza Japan has great prices. Similar to Banzai. When you receive your package, they include a card saying to contact them for any special needs. This is where they become an odd bunch. 

Every email I have sent them, they come back saying:

1. Unable to restock at this time

2. Only what is listed on their site

3. check back from time to time for new products.

I had $120 sitting in my cart and needed 2 more items. They had it listed on the site and I inquired if they could request restock. They said no. 

I’m basically begging them to take my money and they decline 🤦🏻

So I settled on checking out the $120 cart

As an Asian myself, I know how these Far Eastern companies do business. Unfortunately, in your case, placing a special order or sourcing a special item for just one customer is not how they roll. If a number (10? 100? Your guess is as good as mine) of customers demand for the said items, then they will go around to get it. 

I had problem with RCMart recently, and knowing how they work, I did managed to get what I am due back as store credit, not a full win, but considered a satisfactory conclusion in that part of the world, and is about as good as it can get, without going through all the legal hassle of going through PayPal. 

Also sellers from far east have a tendency to give reply in the manner of what a Norwegian seller would do in the 80/90’s like «special price for you my friend» tone :), as long that its not utterly bull**** and the deal can be done in a way we are both happy with i think its just charming 

@Raman36 I actually also have the same problem about trying to get Asiatee to take my money. I wanted to buy a MST TCT-FF, but on their site, the FF and M both shares the same page, with a dropdown as the model selection. My problem is, the top description and model number matches, but not the dropdown box. I emailed them with the problem, they thanked me and said they will look into it. Never got any reply after a week, emailed them for a follow up, still nothing.

AisaTees and RCMart are both huge sites, so I can see them not giving 2 &$@£ about back orders or special orders.

It’s my impression that Plaza is much smaller. Perhaps I was spoiled by Banzai because they did so many special orders for me. 

• Like 1

Not much luck with RCMart for me, I thought I will just spend the store credit they refunded me and be done with them and the package disappeared after leaving HWDC. 

Grrrr..... 

spacer.png

My experience with Plaza Japan is very positive. My order placed on December 20 arrived in my country on January 5. That was fast. Since my order is at the customs and still is. I paid the customs for the parcel on Janaury 5. They are allowed to keep the parcel for 30 days before I can take action. 

Package from RCMart has arrived, seems like Royal Mail lost track of it after leaving HWDC, so hardly RCMart's fault there, BUT THEY STILL FULL OUT THE CN22 WRONG!!! Anyway, this purchase is me spending the store credit they refunded me and I will not be doing business with them anymore. 

spacer.png