Sign in to follow this  
alvinlwh

EuroRC, good or bad for UK?

I ordered from them and i believe they are located in Finland?, they removed the Vat and i payed it picking it up, but it was still a nice price for that C.Avante kit.

I am from Norway though but it was smooth for me.

Only kits i dogded Vat was from RCmart but as you say you can forget them these days (also they started adding Vat)

I don’t think you can make a purchase under £135 at eurorc, so all purchases from them are over the threshold and liable for tax on delivery.

my CC02 got stopped and ended up costing me about £220 slightly less than it was available for here but included the TBLE04S so not too bad when most Uk shops are selling without an ESC, swapped it for a 1080  so now have a spare esc.

the orders I made pre brexit got delivered within 5 days via gls for a reasonable €4.99 or whatever it was then.

I like them but I’m pretty certain as with Tamico they won’t send any order to the UK under £135, which is a shame as if have blown a huge amount of money at Tamico last year! I just don’t think that crazy bit of them having to pay the tax to our us works really, more hassle than it’s worth for them and better to pass the buck onto the couriers/HMRC in some form!

I think the co.Uk site is the only one that will allow you to place orders to the UK, the main site won’t allow it.

24 minutes ago, Nwc100 said:

I think the co.Uk site is the only one that will allow you to place orders to the UK, the main site won’t allow it.

Deleted, correct information found. 

NVM, when I try to pay, minimum order is £135, meaning VAT and Customs Duty and delivery company "fine" on entry. Time to look elsewhere then.